Expectations (Updated)

Everything to do with gardening

Moderator: TheSeeker

TheSeeker

Expectations (Updated)

Post by TheSeeker »

Hey everyone! My name is Jason! I will be moderating this section!

I will be treating this forum as my journal and not just a collection of articles. I may update articles in this section (very frequently best case scenario) as I do more gardening and read more books.

As I list out the types of plants I have read and experienced in my life, some of the medical knowledge (Yes I read a lot on medicinal plants too!) and other important ones will be cited according to book and page number. Hopefully you can find these books in the SG library, even better, purchase them!

Most importantly, I will be posting a lot of photos of plants in this group to show you what they look like (if you have not seen them before) and what to expect when growing them (from seed to fully grown plants).

As I grow in this section, so will you! My desire for my readers is to find useful and applicable knowledge in my articles (as I will be carried away and some will be very extensive and descriptive, after all I'm treating it as my online journal also).

Please do filter out what is useful and apply it to your daily lives. Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(will be written at a later date. thinking of how to restructure this...)

Return to “Gardening & Crops”